Mô tả công việc
Fully responsible for CIP indirect including:
- Organization & preparation of Workshops and Trainings, (co-)moderation, wrap up and photo protocol
- Develop standards, database and document structure for CIP workshops, trainings, projects
- Prepare presentations, reporting material, newsletters, video for events.
- Support in writing and editing of company internal & external communication material, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Maintain internal communication platforms, act as a liaison across all departments to ensure information is communicated accurately and through the appropriate channels.
- Organize events & communications activities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks, as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- An organizational talent and enjoy working autonomously in a diversified and multicultural team and have an open minded personality
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes well (even be a change driver)
- A good understanding of integrated marketing & communications, corporate branding will surely be helpful for this role.
- Creative mind, detail oriented, well structured, can-do attitude, result-driven mindset.
- Excellence Verbal and Written Communication Skills (English & Vietnamese).
- Fully proficient with various Microsoft applications (i.e.: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere is a plus.
Quyền lợi - Phúc lợi
Monthly allowance, bus transportation, free lunch, professional working environment, opportunities to become Bosch associate
Số lượng cần tuyển
Địa chỉ làm việc
Street No.8, Tam An, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, Vietnam