– Contacting with clients, offer all company’s services in order to find and build customers system.
– Acting as a contact between Nhamita and its existing and potential markets.
– Gathering market and customer information, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
– Closely working and supporting to all members of NHAMITA’s Sales Team
–Male and Female
–Age: less 28 years old.
–Degree: graduated to university concerned.
– Experience: less 1-2 years experience in the same company specialize in forwarding/ logistics/ shipping companies…
– Ability to approach and persuade the client, gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
– Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
– Attending team building and sharing best practice with colleagues.
– Good soft skills e.g. communication, negotiation, problem solving, etc are advantages.
– To participate in any other duties assigned from time to time.
– Prudent and honest evaluation and recommendation of customer’s credibility.
– Plan and organize to ensure the achievement of annual sale budget.
– Responsible for the smooth operation of individual units, constantly aware of development within the company and market development.
– Accurate and prompt feedback to the management in form of daily updates and proper accurate monthly report.
– Responsible to ensure prices to customer achieve targeted profit and to obtain approval by Sale Manager for special pricing.
– Responsible to monitor and control individual unit sales expenses. To protect the interest of the company in areas of committing prices, payment terms, commission, collections, warranty claims and selection of customers.
– Ability to work under pressure and ability to work individual or in group.
– English: Toeic 500.
– Computer skills: Level B.
– Probation: 1.5 -2 months. Basic Salary: Negotiable.
– Working time: 8h AM to 5h30 PM from Monday to Friday and 8h AM to 12h AM on Saturday
– Training course: internal training and out – side course to related job.
– Please send your application following email address: email@example.com