Mô tả công việc
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Digital Business Services (DBS) is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join this team in the role of Digital Business Services Management Associate
In this role you will:
– Perform tasks relating to checking and approvals of transactions within the respective business services.
– Identifies best practice opportunities within the team and across BS locations.
– Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
– Maintain and improve the delivery of “superior” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all transactions are processed within performance level agreements (PLAs) and in line with the global business demand statements.
– Process customer instructions accurately in accordance with agreed quality standards.
– Demonstrate ways to improve service quality and exceed customer’s expectations.
– Receive/make calls from/to customers (internal/ external) if required.
– Provides support and guidance to new operational staff to meet expected standards and objectives.
– Contributes to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by HSBC values.
– Contributes to self-development through expanding job and industry knowledge and ensures all mandatory training is undertaken in a timely manner.
– Apply knowledge of relevant operational manuals (including the Ops FIM), anti-money laundering, sanctions and internal procedures/polices and regulatory requirements of the business to ensure suspicious transactions are promptly escalated and to continually evaluate the operational risks inherent in the process.
– Ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with the established procedures and standards.
– Demonstrate ways to increase productivity in the process.
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for motivated and curious people who are:
- Graduate with an undergraduate or post graduate Degree before 2023 in operations management, project management, strategic management, business management, banking or equivalent from a recognised university in Vietnam or overseas. Currently hold a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA or overseas equivalent
- Experience with financial planning
- Good knowledge of the products/systems/applications used in the operational environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills/ problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Data Analytics/ Microsoft Office/ Power BI/ Organizational skills
- Have the legal right to work in Vietnam
- Be fluent in English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi - Phúc lợi
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited