Mô tả công việc
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join this team in the role of Wealth and Personal Banking Management Associate
In this role you will:
– Gain an insight into how we serve our customers, through a blend of digital platforms and solutions, as well as acting as the face of HSBC for our customers on the frontline in our Branches and Contact Centres.
– Learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them, including how we protect the interests of our customers at all times.
– Responsible for own development with the support of the Direct Manager, Country Head of Wealth and Personal Banking Vietnam.
– Prepare to accept attachments within different business areas to benefit from any available development opportunities.
– Use data analysis and problem-solving skills to support WPB business agenda.
– Sets own stretching objectives from the learning outcomes for each attachment with agreement with the assigned manager of the attachment.
– Ability to learn new skills, tools and techniques as required by the attachment job.
– Able to identify appropriate networking opportunities with the support of your manager.
– Accept feedback and guidance from the managers of the attachments and people managers with regards to the career development including attachments and destination roles.
– Be active in Wealth and Personal Banking and HSBC’s community.
– Organize end of attachment feedback and sharing this document with managers of the attachments and the Direct Manager.
– Work closely with frontline and product partners so as to take appropriate action to counter market events and landscape changes.
– Liaise closely with product providers to manage distribution relationships from business development perspective including sales support for branches, product training, commercial negotiations and customer events.
– Optimize operational risk mitigation vs. possible loss, ensuring compliance with all Group standards, manuals and regulatory environment guidelines.
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for motivated and curious people who are:
- Graduate with an undergraduate or post graduate Degree before 2023 in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university in Vietnam or overseas. Currently hold a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA or overseas equivalent, with maximum 5-year full-time working experience.
- Strong Problem-solving skills. Ability to break down complex problems into small solvable parts and work with agility and resourcefulness to come up with meaningful outcomes
- Good networkers. We encourage you to collaborate with clients, senior management, peers and our other teams internationally. This means you should be a strong communicator, show courage when presenting and be the face of HSBC for our clients
- Fast learners. You will work with new people on constantly evolving projects to help customers. By quickly becoming an expert in your area and keeping on top of ever-changing markets, you will gain the credibility to succeed
- Diverse thinkers. Bringing new ideas to the table and sharing an enthusiasm for improving our services is welcomed by our teams in both customer-facing and head office roles. Your dedication to delivering projects efficiently and sticking to rules and regulations will be important
- Opportunity takers. Having the courage to jump at the chance to do a rotation somewhere new or taking on a challenging, yet rewarding project will show that you’ve got the motivation to take your career to a higher level
- Have the legal right to work in Vietnam
- Be fluent in English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi - Phúc lợi
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited