Mô tả công việc
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wholesale Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including: Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join this team in the role of Wholesale Banking Management Associate
In this role you will:
– Assist the Relationship Manager in the dedicated relationship-managed segment with customer servicing, sales and general management, and delivery of fair customer outcomes.
– Responsible for own development with the support of the Direct Manager, Country Head of Wholesale Banking Vietnam.
– Prepared to accept attachments within different business areas and/or different national localities to benefit from any available development opportunities.
– Sets own stretching objectives from the learning outcomes for each attachment with agreement with the assigned manager of the attachment.
– Able to identify appropriate networking opportunities with the support of your manager.
– Accept feedback and guidance from the managers of the attachments and people managers with regards to the career development including attachments and destination roles.
– Be active in Wholesale Banking and HSBC’s community.
– Organize end of attachment feedback and sharing this document with managers of the attachments and the Direct Manager.
With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Have at least a second class honours degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university in Vietnam or overseas (recent graduates will be considered)
- Have the legal right to work in Vietnam
- Be fluent in English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi - Phúc lợi
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited